This is a fantastic location just a 12 minute walk to Cornell and a 7 minute walk to the restaurants, shops and bars in Collegetown. And only a 9 minute walk to the Ithaca Commons! The State/MLK @ Stewart TCAT bus stop is a couple minutes from the house. There are just 4 apartments in this house with classic wood floors and large windows that let in an abundance of light.
Complete with a decorative fireplace in the living room, this apartment just feels good. The layout makes sense. The kitchen dining area has a door to a mini-deck walkway and the spacious backyard and a screen door you can enjoy in the summer. There is a large closet with a vintage tie case in the bedroom. Food and dishes are easy to store in the kitchen closet and the multitude of kitchen cupboards. The floors were recently refinished and the walls have a fresh coat of paint. Such a cute furnished apartment.
Furnished 1 Bedroom Apt 2S: $1,450 + $30/month for water + electricity for the apt + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee
Available August 6, 2023. 12 month lease ends July 31, 2024.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Gas (heat and cooking gas) included
- Furniture (couch, coffee table, full size bed and frame, desk and chair, dining room table and chairs) included
- Water is $30/person/month
- Electric for the apt will be paid by the tenant
- Wifi and trash removal paid by tenant
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Deer graze in the enormous backyard shared by everyone in the house
- Pet-friendly for one pet of a gentle breed with good references for pet fee of $35/month
- First month’s rent and security deposit due upon lease signing
- Street parking
- Shared coin-op laundry machines in basement
Large living room
Nice view from back door
Nice view of the Bedroom
Front Shared Hall
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.