This is a fantastic location just a 12 minute walk to Cornell and a 7 minute walk to the restaurants, shops and bars in Collegetown. And only a 9 minute walk to the Ithaca Commons! The State/MLK @ Stewart TCAT bus stop is a couple minutes from the house. There are just 4 apartments in this house with classic wood floors and large windows that let in an abundance of light.
The afternoon sun fills the west facing living room of this great apartment in the heart of lower Collegetown. There’s a coat closet right inside the front door and a separate bedroom area with a closet, full length mirror, desk, bed and attached bath.
This furnished 1 Bedroom Apt 2N is just $1,355/month + $30/month/person for water + electricity for the apt + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee
Available July 1, 2023. 12 month lease ends June 26, 2024.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Gas (heat and cooking gas) included
- Furniture (couch, coffee table, full size bed and frame, desk and chair, dining room table and chairs) included
- Water is $30/month/person
- Electric for the apt will be paid by the tenant
- Wifi and trash removal paid by tenant
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Deer graze in the enormous backyard shared by everyone in the house
- Pet-friendly for one pet of a gentle breed with good references for pet fee of $35/month
- First month’s rent and security deposit due upon lease signing
- Street parking
- Shared coin-op laundry machines in basement accessed by an interior staircase (you don’t have to go outside)