ALL ROOMS RENTED for Aug 2019-July 2020!
- Tastefully furnished
- FREE WIFI
- FREE PARKING MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE
- Utilities averaged $65/person/month last year, so we will add that to your rent to make it easy
- All of the reserved rooms are leased to incoming Cornell graduate students
- Walk to Cornell in 14 minutes from this great house
- Enjoy lounging on a long couch and doing yoga in a spacious living room
- Have dinner at the kitchen island or at the big table in the dining room
- Read on the porch couch near the gorge
- Sprout seedlings in the attached greenhouse
- Cook in the gourmet kitchen with its giant fridge, cupboards and dishwasher
- Share 2 tiled full bathrooms (1 tub and 1 shower)
- Save time and money using free laundry machines in the apt
- Feel clean with hardwood floors throughout
- Stay organized with a closet in your bedroom
- Enjoy having tasteful furniture at no additional charge
Considerate groups of Cornell Grad Students have shared this house in the past.
ALREADY RESERVED: Back Bedroom F
One car garage is still available for $50/month
2 free parking spaces may still be available
Trash removal to be coordinated by the house
Online payments accepted
Easy online lease signing
No dogs or cats allowed. Sorry!
The house has 6 large bedrooms on 2 floors connected by a sweeping original staircase. The 2 bedroom apt upstairs can also be rented along with the 6 bedroom apt or separately. The two apartments are connected by an interior door that can be left open or locked.
Here is a VIDEO tour of the 2 bedroom apt upstairs that can be separate or shared: