This is a classic Ithaca home located near the top of East Hill and Collegetown. It’s a 10 minute walk to Cornell, a 10 minute walk to the Commons, and close to key bus stops. The apartments in this house are well maintained with hardwood floors and views of Ithaca.
Enormous furnished one bedroom apartment in Collegetown. This apartment features hardwood floors throughout. It has a bedroom plus a study and a living room. Tons of space, this is a must see! The average electric bill has been around $35.
Furnished 1 Bedroom Apt 6: $1,265/month heat and gas included + $30/month/person for water + electric, wifi and trash for the apt + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
- 12 month lease. Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Full tub in the bathroom. Newly renovated!
- Heat and cooking gas are included
- Electric, and trash removal not included
- Water is $30/month/person
- Wifi not included, but you may be able to share wifi with others in the house
- City trash pick up is every Monday night
- Trash tags cost $4.50/big full trash can
- Annual fee of $75 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year. Due upon signing the lease
- Off street parking available for $80/month
- Coin-op laundry in the basement
- Dog friendly (for 1 dog of a gentle breed that our insurance company covers) with good references.
- There is a monthly $35 pet fee
- Caring local landlords
Living and Dining room
Bedroom and other photos
Full Tub in the Bathroom
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.