This is a classic Ithaca home located near the top of East Hill and Collegetown. It’s a 10 minute walk to Cornell, a 10 minute walk to the Commons, and close to key bus stops. The apartments in this house are well maintained with hardwood floors and views of Ithaca.
With private rooftop access and an abundance of closets, this unfurnished apartment is a great place to live and get work done. Full tub and gas stove. “This bright, character-filled one bedroom apartment is located in Collegetown, a short walk from campus. It has a comfortable living room and a kitchen with an exit to the roof and fire escape. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the apartment. The average electric bill has been around $50.
Unfurnished 1 Bedroom Apt 3: $1,435 heat and gas included + $30/month/person for water + electric, wifi and trash for the apt + $80/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
- Available August 5, 2024. 12 month lease ends 7/30/25.
- Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Full tub in the bathroom
- Heat and cooking gas are included
- Water is $30/month/person
- Electric, and trash removal not included
- Wifi not included, but you may be able to share wifi with others in the house
- City trash pick up is every Monday night
- Trash tags cost $4.50/big full trash can
- Annual fee of $80 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year. Due upon signing the lease
- Off street parking available for $80/month
- Coin-op laundry in the basement
- Dog friendly (for 1 dog of a gentle breed that our insurance company covers) with good references.
- There is a monthly $35 pet fee
- Caring local landlords
Hall closet between kitchen and bathroom
Hall closet between bathroom and bedroom
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.