This is a classic Ithaca home located near the top of East Hill and Collegetown. It’s a 10 minute walk to Cornell, a 10 minute walk to the Commons, and close to key bus stops. The apartments in this house are well maintained with hardwood floors and views of Ithaca.
This lovely one bedroom apartment in Collegetown with a new kitchen renovation from floor to ceiling. The kitchen received new cabinets, counter tops, tile floor, and dishwasher. This apartment also has hardwood floors throughout which were refinished at the same time as the kitchen. Gas stove and full tub. A great space! Houseplants love the abundance of natural light. The average electric bill has been around $40.
Unfurnished 1 Bedroom Apt 2: $1,125 heat and gas included + $25/month/person for water + electric, wifi and trash for the apt + $70/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available July 31, 2022. 12 month lease ends 7/25/23. Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Full tub in the bathroom
- Heat and cooking gas are included
- Water is $25/month/person
- Electric, and trash removal not included
- Wifi not included, but you may be able to share wifi with others in the house
- City trash pick up is every Monday night
- Trash tags cost $4.50/big full trash can
- Annual fee of $70 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year. Due upon signing the lease
- Off street parking available for $80/month
- Coin-op laundry in the basement
- Dog friendly (for 1 dog of a gentle breed that our insurance company covers) with good references.
- There is a monthly $35 pet fee
- Caring local landlords
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.