This is a classic Ithaca home located near the top of East Hill and Collegetown. It’s a 10 minute walk to Cornell, a 10 minute walk to the Commons, and close to key bus stops. The apartments in this house are well maintained with hardwood floors and views of Ithaca.
This furnished apartment has a spacious kitchen, living room and bedroom with a lot of natural light. There’s a decorative fireplace in the living room. There are his and hers closets in the bedroom. The eat-in kitchen has a gas stove. This is the kind of apartment where people stay for years because it’s really an ideal space to live in. The average electric bill has been around $60.
Furnished 1 Bedroom Apt 1: $1,145 heat and water included + $25/month/person for water + electric, wifi and trash for the apt + $70/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available August 1, 2022. 12 month lease ends 7/26/23. Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Full tub in the bathroom
- Heat and cooking gas are included
- Water is $25/month/person
- Electric, and trash removal not included
- Wifi not included, but you may be able to share wifi with others in the house
- City trash pick up is every Monday night
- Trash tags cost $4.50/big full trash can
- Annual fee of $70 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year. Due upon signing the lease
- Off street parking available for $80/month
- Coin-op laundry in the basement
- Dog friendly (for 1 dog of a gentle breed that our insurance company covers) with good references.
- There is a monthly $35 pet fee
- Caring local landlords
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.