$785/Room – Live on a Quiet Street so Close to Cornell and Downtown.
Right between Collegetown and downtown Ithaca, this lovely furnished apartment with wood floors has a serene backyard surrounded by trees. This apartment is ideal for graduate students. This is a great house for people who want to be close to Cornell, restaurants, shopping, libraries, and bus stops and live on a quiet street.
The three bedrooms are big, and there are 2 living rooms in addition to a kitchen with a dining table. Walk to Cornell in 20 minutes or take the bus that comes frequently. Walk to the Commons in 5 minutes. It’s on a quiet street in the middle of everywhere you want to go.
Beautiful granite countertops and a large refrigerator in the kitchen. A full tub in the bathroom. You can bring your own beds. All other furniture included.
Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom House: $785 per room + $30/person/month for water + $75 annual recycling pick up fee / apartment + house electricity + wifi.
Bedroom 1 available for sublet from June – end of July, 2023.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are already rented to two single female Cornell Graduate Students.
Security deposit and the first month’s rent due upon signing the lease.
- 3 min walk to frequent bus to Cornell (at Stewart@State)
- 20 min to walk to Cornell
- Has full length mirrors, shelves, and other little touches that make life easier
- Closet in each bedroom
- Wood floors
- Quiet street
- Serene backyard surrounded by trees
- 5 min walk to the Commons and major bus stops Seneca@Commons and Green@Commons
- Two living rooms where you can relax and have fun together
- A full bathroom and a shared half bath
- 12 month lease starting August 1
- Gas and electric average $45/month/person
- Water is $30/month/person
- $40/month to park in driveway (snow removal not included)
- $45 (one time annual fee to city July-August) for parking on street in front of house
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment or $25/person due upon signing the lease
- Pet-free and smoke-free house
- Easy online rent payments
- Residents in the other 3 bedroom apt in the house may be interested in sharing the cost of wifi
- Shared coin-op laundry machines are right on the first floor off of the kitchen
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.