Your guide to living in Ithaca
- Parking in the City
- Odd/Even Parking rules in the City
- What to do if a car is parked in your space
- Trash and Recycling in the City
- Why Didn’t They Take My Recycling? Common Recycling Mistakes to Avoid
- New York State Information About Lead Paint (For all older houses)
- Cornell info on Renter’s Insurance
Enjoying the Ithaca Area
Info to make life easier for our renters
- True Renew Example Lease
- FAQs about our True Renew Lease
- True Renew Renter Information Form
- How our Lease Renewal Process works
- Subletting Process
- How to Access Your Renter Portal in Rentec
- How to Set Up Electric and Gas
- How to Set Up Wifi
- Are Some of the People in your Apartment Moving out and Some Staying?
- What to do if you get a mail that is not yours?
- What to do if your package is missing
Maintenance and Repairs
- How to make a Repair Request
- Circuit Breaker Reset Instructions
- Smoke or Carbon Monoxide Detector Chirping or Beeping? Here’s What to do
- Toilet Clogged? Here’s what to do!
- Locked Out? Here’s What You Do
- No Water? Here’s What to do
- Gas Stove Burners won’t Light? Here’s What to do
- Staying Warm in Autumn
- How to open your storm windows and pull your screens down for warm weather
- Want a space heater or air conditioner or other additional small appliance?