This is a nice quiet house on South Hill just 5 blocks from the Commons between Aurora and Hudson Street. Just a 20 minute walk to Cornell (or 10 min walk to State/MLK@Quarry bus stop that frequently services Cornell), 21 minute walk to Ithaca College and an 11 minute walk to the Commons. The Hudson @ Columbia TCAT bus stop with Route 11 going frequently to IC is just a minute walk from the house. There are just 4 apartments in this house with classic wood floors and large windows that let in an abundance of light.
Excellent unfurnished one bedroom. Hardwood floors in the bedroom and living room. There is a separate sunroom off of the kitchen which makes for a perfect study. Door off the sun porch leads to the laundry facilities in back for convenient access.
Unit 3: $1,265 + $30/month/person + tenant pays for electric and wifi + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee
Available August 15, 2023. 12 month lease goes August 15, 2023 – August 9, 2024.
- Heat, cooking gas included in rent
- Water is $30/month/person
- Electric and wifi for the apt paid by tenants
- Most utilities included for a great value!
- Shared coin-op laundry room in house
- One pet of a gentle breed with good references will be considered
- Pet fee is $35/month
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Security deposit and first month’s rent paid upon lease signing
- Lovely house currently occupied by considerate housemates in the other 3 apts
More Photos (click on any picture to enlarge)
Exterior and Laundry area
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.