This is a nice quiet house on South Hill just 5 blocks from the Commons between Aurora and Hudson Street. Just a 20 minute walk to Cornell (or 10 min walk to State/MLK@Quarry bus stop that frequently services Cornell), 21 minute walk to Ithaca College and an 11 minute walk to the Commons. The Hudson @ Columbia TCAT bus stop with Route 11 going frequently to IC is just a minute walk from the house. There are just 4 apartments in this house with classic wood floors and large windows that let in an abundance of light.
Unfurnished 1 bedroom on the east side of a quiet building. Hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom. This apartment has a separate sun porch off of the kitchen overlooking the shared backyard. Exit to the back stairs off the sunporch for convenient access to laundry facilities.
Unit 2: $1,035 + $25/month/person + tenant pays for electric and wifi + $70/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available July 31, 2022. 12 month lease ends July 25, 2023.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Front porch and large backyard
- Wood floors
- Lovely house currently occupied by considerate housemates in the other 3 apts
- 21 minute walk to Ithaca College
- 1 minute walk to Hudson @ Columbia TCAT bus stop with Route 11 going frequently to IC
- 11 minute walk to the Commons
- Water is $25/month/person
- Heat and cooking gas paid by landlord
- Electric and wifi for the apt paid by tenants
- Shared coin-op laundry room in house
- Free street parking on Columbia St
- One pet of a gentle breed with good references will be considered. Pet fee is $35/month
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $70/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Security deposit and first month’s rent paid upon lease signing
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.