This is a nice quiet house on South Hill just 5 blocks from the Commons between Aurora and Hudson Street. Just a 20 minute walk to Cornell (or 10 min walk to State/MLK@Quarry bus stop that frequently services Cornell), 21 minute walk to Ithaca College and an 11 minute walk to the Commons. The Hudson @ Columbia TCAT bus stop with Route 11 going frequently to IC is just a minute walk from the house. There are just 4 apartments in this house with classic wood floors and large windows that let in an abundance of light.
This Apt has a big living room and a great layout.
3 Bdrm Apt: $597 per person for 3 people ($1,791 for the whole apartment).
Heat included + $30/month/person for water + electric, wifi and trash for the apt + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available July 30, 2023. 12 month lease ends 7/24/24.
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Whole 1st floor of the house rented to a group of 3 ($597/person)
- Full tub in the bathroom
- Heat included
- Water is $30/person/month
- Tenants are responsible for apt electricity and wifi
- 20 minute walk to Cornell
- 21 minute walk to Ithaca College
- 1 minute walk to Hudson @ Columbia TCAT bus stop with Route 11 going frequently to IC
- 11 minute walk to the Commons
- Front porch and large backyard
- Big living room and a great layout
- Wood floors
- Lovely house currently occupied by considerate housemates in the other 3 apts
- Shared coin-op laundry room in house
- Furniture (couch, coffee table, full size bed and frame, desk and chair, dining room table and chairs) included
- One dog of a gentle breed with references will be considered. $35/month pet fee.
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Free street parking on Columbia St
- Security deposit and first month’s rent paid upon lease signing
Large living room
Nice kitchen with plenty of natural light
Full tub in the bathroom
Newly repainted exterior
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.