This lovely quiet house is in a location that is ideal for Cornell grad students. Walk to Cornell in 10 minutes enjoying gorge views or take the bus a 4 minute walk from the house. Walk to Starbucks and great local coffee shops in 8 minutes. Walk 6 minutes to cocktails at the Argos and 2 minutes to food and drinks at Loco on Stewart Ave. Do light grocery shopping on your way home from Cornell at Universal Deli (mostly India groceries), Green Castle Asian Market, and the Greenstar Food Co+op @ Collegetown.
Here’s more info on the house location and details:
- Busses servicing Cornell and downtown stop frequently at Court @ Linn bus stop and Stewart @ State, which are both a 5 minute walk from the house
- Stewart @ Williams bus stop is a 4 minute walk from the house
- Busses to bigger grocery stores leave from Ithaca Commons Seneca St bus stop an 8 minute walk from the house
- Other apartments in the house are 1 and 2 bedrooms rented by others who want to live in a quiet house
- Rent an off-street parking space just behind the house for $60 a month or park on the street (there is only 1 space behind the house)
- Coin-op laundry machines in the building
- You control the heat in your apartment and pay the electric and gas for your apt directly to NYSEG
- Water billed monthly at $25/person
- Wifi is not included, but we are happy to introduce you to others in the house who might want to share a wifi connection
- Weekly trash pickup by the city trash tags ($4.50 per large outdoor trash can)
- Annual fee of $70 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year
This furnished 1 Bedroom Apt (3) is just $1,170/month + $25/month/person for water + electric and gas for the apt + $70/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available August 6, 2022 with a possibility of an early move-in.
Lease goes until July 31, 2024. 12 month lease.
? Apply for this apt here
Take a quick virtual tour:
- Spacious 1 bedroom apt
- Large living full of natural light
- Office / project room between living room and kitchen
- Spacious dine-in kitchen with tons of cupboards and counter space
- Electric stove
- Pet-free apt (some rooms are carpeted)
- BONUS room in between kitchen and bedroom can be used for exercise, etc
- Full tub and good lighting in the bathroom
- Large bedroom can accommodate all bed sizes
- Bedroom connects to a large private storage room with a secure exterior door
- 2nd floor of the house
- Annual fee of $70 covers biweekly recycling pickup for your apt all year. Due upon signing the lease
- Electric and gas bill averaged $95/month in 2020
- Security deposit due upon lease signing