Fall Creek is an up and coming neighborhood in downtown Ithaca where Cornell grad students, young professionals and families love to live. This house is on side of Fall Creek that is closest to Cornell. Less than 5 minute walk to 2 bus stops with service to campus about every 10 minutes during the day (TCAT bus stops called Tioga@Court and Court@Linn) and a 5 minute walk to a bus stop (Seneca@Commons) with service to grocery stores, Walmart, etc. And a 5 min walk to local favorite Gimmie Coffee.
This 2 bedroom apartment has a great layout. Both bedrooms have closets and share a large living room. The kitchen is spacious and you can sip coffee on the recently-renovated back porch overlooking the large backyard.
2 Bedroom Apt 2E: $1,650 + $30/month/person for water + $75/apt annual recycling pick-up fee.
Available August 1, 2023. 12 month lease ends 7/26/24. Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
Take a quick video tour:
- $825/person for 2 private bedrooms with hardwood floors and closets
- Wood floors
- Nice backyard
- Coin-op laundry on site
- Utilities included (except water, wifi and trash removal)
- Water is $30/month/person
- Unfurnished (furniture in the video not included)
- Annual recycling pick-up fee is $75/apartment due upon signing the lease
- Easy online rent payments accepted
- Modern landlords who care about your happiness
- Great restaurants, shops and bars on the Commons a 5 minute walk away
- Cascadilla Gorge Trail and Ithaca Falls close by for relaxing study breaks in nature
- Free street parking nearby
One cat or dog of a gentle breed with references will be considered. $35/month pet fee. (Our insurance does not cover dog breeds known to have had violent tendencies, so unfortunately we can not make exceptions). An easy walk to the Commons and to the bus stops which will take you anywhere in Ithaca. Many tenants at this location walk and do not have cars, although street parking is available. With mostly all utilities included this is one of the best values in Fall-Creek!
Back porch off of kitchen
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.