Rented for the 2020-2021 school year on the first showing!
This is a fantastic location and easy-to-live-in apartment in Fall Creek with just a 20 minute walk to Cornell, less than 5 minute walk to 2 bus stops with service to campus about every 10 minutes during the day (TCAT bus stops called Tioga@Court and Court@Linn), a 5 minute walk to a bus stop (Seneca@Commons) with service to grocery stores, Walmart, etc. , and a 5 min walk to local favorite Gimmie Coffee.
Fall Creek is an up and coming neighborhood in downtown Ithaca where Cornell grad students, young professionals and families love to live. This house is on side of Fall Creek that is closest to Cornell.
1 Bedroom Apt 2W: $1075. Available August 1, 2021. Lease goes 8/1/21 – 7/26/22. Security deposit and first month’s rent due upon lease signing.
- Laundry machines right in the basement
- Utilities included (except wifi and trash removal)
- Easy online rent payments accepted
- Modern landlords who care about your happiness
- Great restaurants, shops and bars on the Commons a 5 minute walk away
- Cascadilla Gorge Trail and Ithaca Falls close by for relaxing study breaks in nature
- Free street parking nearby
- One cat or dog of a gentle breed with references will be considered. Additional of $35/month pet fee. (Our insurance does not cover dog breeds known to have had violent tendencies, so unfortunately we can not make exceptions).
Here’s a quick tour of the apartment:
More Photos (click on any picture to enlarge)
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.
Check our website to see all of the apartments we are showing, and find out why our tenants love to live in the houses we take care of: www.truerenewhomes.com