Live in this tree-lined neighborhood super close to North campus. This house is just a 10 minute FLAT walk (without hills!) to Cornell’s Architecture School and Arts Quad and a 3 minute walk to the Jessup @Triphammer TCAT bus stop. It’s also just a 13 minute walk to the Ag Quad. Arrive on campus on time for class without breaking a sweat. It is also just an 8 minute walk from the pool and gym at Helen Newman.
This location is perfect for people who want to live in a quiet neighborhood close to Cornell University and also have a large yard to enjoy. Off-street parking spaces are rented out just behind the house.
You can roast s’mores with your friends outside in the fall around the shared propane fireplace. Relax on the bluestone patio on comfy outdoor furniture and BBQ on the grill. There are shared laundry machines right inside the house basement. Heat and water are already included in the rent, so you don’t have to worry about those bills!
This is a spacious 1 bedroom apartment with 745 square feet! It was completely renovated a few years ago with new tile floors throughout, hickory cabinets and new countertops in the kitchen, new vanity in the bathroom, and new heating.
This apartment is available for a 12 month lease starting August 1st, 2023.
This furnished 1 Bedroom Apt (B) is just $1,050/month + $200/person for annual trash and recycling pickup + electric for the apt.
Available August 1, 2023 – July 26, 2024. 12 month lease.
Take a virtual tour:
Click here to take a self-guided tour!
- Recently renovated
- Heat and water included
- Off-Street parking may be available for $30/month (for 12 month rental)
- Snow removal included
- Electric and wifi not included
- Hardwood and tile floors
- On-site coin op washer/dryer
- Air Conditioning not included (window units allowed)
- Pet-free apartment
- For double occupancy, an additional $100 will be added to the monthly rent
- No trash tags or dragging trash cans needed! Annual fee of $200/person covers trash and recycling pick up for the whole year.
- Security deposit and first month rent due upon lease signing
Dining and Kitchen area
Path between bedroom and bathroom