This is a nice big, two story apartment right in downtown Dryden. You can bus or drive to Cornell or TC3. Enjoy the big yard. If you have good references and are ready to pay the security deposit upon signing the lease, send us an email telling us a little about you and your potential housemates and we can set up a viewing.
Large Unfurnished 2 Bdrm Apt A: $975 + $25/month/person for water
Available: August 1, 2021
12 month lease goes 8/1/21 – 7/26/22
Here are the perks:
- Eat-in kitchen and dining room
- Private side porch off of the kitchen with yard access
- Washer and dryer hookups in bathroom
- Full tub
- Plenty of windows
- Balcony off of the master bedroom
- Walking distance to Dryden Elementary School, restaurants, grocery store, and TCAT bus stop
- Great big yard with acres of woods with paths behind the house
- Driveway accommodates multiple vehicles and is all yours
- Non-smoking house
- Unfurnished, so you can bring your own furniture
- About 1000 square feet. A big apt.
- Tagged trash is picked up right in front of the house every week
- Recycling picked up for free every 2 weeks
Tenant is responsible for snow removal
Gas & electric has averaged $100/month
Water costs $25/month/person
Security deposit equal to one month’s rent and first month’s rent due upon lease signing
One well-behaved dog with solid references may be considered. The pet fee is $35/month. Sorry, no cats.
We are looking for someone to hire to maintain the yard May – October. If you have equipment and experience, we could hire you.
Here’s a quick tour of the apartment:
Please tell us something about you and your potential housemates. We call current and recent landlords, so please be ready to share that information if this apt is a good fit for you.
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.