If you like to sit on a beautiful back porch and look at the trees, this may be a great apartment for you.
This is a 2 bedroom apt with large bedrooms and an open floor plan. Big kitchen flows over a kitchen island into a spacious living room. Plenty of closets. There’s a separate laundry room right in the apt. 1 well-behaved dog or cat is allowed with a pet fee of $35/month/pet and good references.
Unfurnished 2 Bedroom Apt – Unit 2: $1,050
Available starting June 1, but can start lease as late as August 1, 2021. Lease goes until 7/26/22
Renter pays utilities (propane averaged $45 a month, electric averaged $30 a month).
Take a quick video tour of the apt:
- Set back from the road
- The entrance is around the back
- Great porch off of the kitchen faces the woods
- Large private back yard
- Updated heating system and windows
- Comes with a washer and dryer, fridge, electric stove, baseboard heat
- Full tub in the bathroom
- Free parking spaces all easily accessible from road
- In the Ithaca City School District
- 3 miles from Ithaca College
- 5 miles from downtown Ithaca
- 6.6 miles from the Cornell Vet School
The lease will go from August 1 to July 26. 12 month lease. We do background checks to make sure we have a good fit, so we will contact your current landlord and previous landlord. If you are interested, tell us something about you and any potential housemates. The security deposit and the first month’s rent will be collected upon signing the lease.
Tenants will be responsible for snow removal, any desired cable services and trash removal. Spectrum services the cable. Casella does trash and recycling pickup. This is a non-smoking house.
Our small, efficient and experienced family business True Renew Homes focuses on making Ithaca your home.