Live with your friend in this lovely historic mansion just off of Buffalo St between Collegetown and Downtown Ithaca. $1540 / month (Aug 1 2019 – July 26 2020) for the whole 2 bedroom apartment includes:
- 2 large private bedrooms with closets, beds, desks, chairs and dressers
- Fully equipped kitchen so you won’t have to waste money on kitchen stuff
- Hardwood floors that are easy to keep clean
- FREE shared washer and dryer in the building
- 1 (possibly 2) FREE off-street parking spaces on Dewitt Place
- Fully insulated
- Tastefully furnished
- Considerate and responsive landlord
- Smoke-free house
- Landlord-approved pet(s) with solid references allowed for $25/month/pet+$300 pet security deposit
- Easy online payments accepted
- You control the heat and pay utilities separately (not included in the rent)
Gas and electric average about $45 / person / month. Water and sewer fees are included in the rent.
Security deposit of $1540 and final month’s rent due upon signing the lease.