Do you want landlords who respond quickly to your requests, use technology to make paying rent easier, and care about you? We offer affordable 1, 2, 3 and 6 bedroom apartment rentals in Ithaca, NY near Cornell. Rent with us!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apartment Rentals in Ithaca, NY
Available in 2023
- Great Parking Spaces available for a 12 month agreement. $30/month paid upfront. Can start anytime or July ’23 – July ’24 / August ’23 – August ’24. Open for a month to month agreement for $40/month.
- Great workshop space for rent in the heart of Fall Creek. 3 car garage behind 310 Farm St. $395/month covers basic electricity usage.Lease can start anytime. Minimum 3 months lease.
Available in 2024
- 3 Bdrm Tree House available January 20 ’24 – May 20 ’24 (Kid-friendly. Pet-free). $2,500/month includes rent, parking, wifi, electric, gas, and water.
- Furnished 4 Bdrm Apt. Just a 10 minute Walk to Cornell. $3,400/month or $850 a month per person + $200/person for annual trash and recycling pickup. Lease goes August 1, 2024 – July 26, 2025.
- Furnished 2 Bdrm Apt. Just a 10 minute Walk to Cornell. $1,550/month or $775 a month per person + $200/person for annual trash and recycling pickup. Lease goes August 1, 2024 – July 26, 2025.
Current Housing Trends in Ithaca
Fall Creek, Downtown, North Campus and Cayuga Heights, Lower Collegetown and Collegetown, South Hill and the South Side are all great neighborhoods with a mix of locals along with students and families from all over the world. They are all a little different.
True Renew Homes has many apartments for students and families and locals and professionals in Fall Creek, South Hill, Lower Collegetown, and outside of town.
Check out this info on life in Ithaca
Have family or friends visiting? Check out our “Urban Cabin” AirBnb on the gorge